I love matching decorations I can display during the seasons & holidays which is why I create sets. Although some people prefer just one or two items, I know there are people out there, like me, who look for a full collection for their tiered tray, shelf, mantle, or to give as a gift. Ordering this set will automatically qualify you for free shipping & you receive a discount for buying the full set (the discount is already incorporated into the price).
I hope you enjoy decorating with the fun designs I have created for you!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• A complete set of mini pillows and a bearded gnome in my “Amuck Amuck Amuck” design.
(1) bearded gnome – 10” high from base to tip
(5) 4” x 4” mini pillows
(1) 2” x 6” mini pillow
• Electronic devices may alter the colors of the design slightly. The images shown are taken in natural light to match the actual colors as best as possible.
HOW THIS COLLECTION IS MADE
• The cotton/poplin fabric on the hat & pillows are printed with the design
• The fabric is treated to avoid bleeding/color run
• The body of the gnome is cut from white fleece, sewn & stuffed with poly beads and polyester polyfil
• The body of the gnome is closed at the top with a clear rubber band
• The gnome hat & mini pillows are sewn by machine using cotton/polyester thread
• The pillows are stuffed with polyester fiberfil and hand-sewn closed with a blind stitch
• The gnome beard is cut from long-pile faux fur & secured with hot glue
• The gnome nose is a natural wood bead & is secured with hot glue
HOW TO USE THIS COLLECTION
• Place the collection on a tiered tray
• Display it on a shelf
• Include it in a display on your mantle
AGE GROUP FOR THIS COLLECTION
Pre-teens to Adults – No Small Children or Pets
Although cute and adorable, this item is not to be played with by children or used as a pet toy. The poly beads in the base of the gnome body allow the gnome to sit but are a choking hazard, the stuffing in the gnome & pillows is not edible, and the ink used on the design is not meant to be excessively wet.
HOW TO CARE FOR THIS COLLECTION
– Spot clean with water
– Do not use bleach, detergent, or a cleaning solution
– Hand wash only, if necessary, as machine washing may fade the design some
– Use a comb, brush or your fingers to lightly “comb” the faux fur on the gnome into your desired style
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Please see my shop announcement for any delays but, the standard production-to-ship time for this collection is 2-3 business days. My business days are Monday – Friday.
Your item will be packaged in sealed cellophane bags, wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap, and shipped in one shipping box.
OTHER ITEMS IN THIS COLLECTION
I can create nearly any design you are looking for and encourage you to contact me if you are searching for specific décor or want to alter the colors or designs shown in my listings. Simply click on “Message Seller” and include a few details and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WHERE THIS ITEM IS MADE
My craft studio is located in my home in Central Minnesota, which is completely smoke-free (and super clean & organized because I have a little bit of OCD). There is a pet in the home (Pomeranian) who has a designated sleeping area in my craft studio but he is not allowed near the materials used to make items. Honestly, if I didn’t let him in, I would never get anything accomplished because he’s a curious little boy who is always wondering what his fur-mama is up to!
I’ve been a graphic designer for over 25 years and have loved to sew since I was a little girl and my grandma put me in front of her vintage black Singer to sew a hem. I’m a mom of two children, one of which I carry in my heart as she passed unexpectedly in 2011 & one who has become quite a wonderful young man. I’m in love with a great man I met a few years ago after my divorce and share a home with; we love RV’ing, fishing, snuggling & he encourages me every step of the way in my business. I love what I do and hope someday to have this be my full-time “gig”.
There are no reviews yet.