Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Halloween movies. I couldn’t wait for the Halloween season so I could share my design idea with the Etsy community. The fabric on this little guy matches the backing fabric on mini pillows from this collection that are available in other listings.
I hope you enjoy decorating with the fun designs I have created for you!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
(1) Completed gnome that is 10” from the base to the tip of the hat.
• The gnome shown in the product images is handmade and not a stock or computer-generated item. The item you receive will very closely, if not exactly, match the images shown.
• Electronic devices may alter the colors of the design slightly.
HOW THE GNOME IS MADE
• The cotton/poplin fabric on the hat is printed with the design
• The design is treated to avoid bleeding/color run
• The body is cut from white fleece, sewn & stuffed with poly beads and polyester polyfil
• The body is closed at the top with a clear rubber band
• The hat is sewn by machine using cotton/polyester thread
• The beard is cut from long-pile faux fur in a shade that fades from black, to dark gray & white & secured with hot glue
• The nose is a natural wood bead & is applied with hot glue
HOW TO USE THIS ITEM
• Place it on a tiered tray
• Display it on a shelf
• Include it in a display on your mantle
AGE GROUP FOR THIS ITEM
Pre-teens to Adults – No Small Children or Pets
Although cute and adorable, this item is not to be played with by children or used as a pet toy. The poly beads in the base of the body allow the gnome to sit but are a choking hazard, the stuffing is not edible, and the ink used on the design is not meant to be excessively wet.
HOW TO CARE FOR THIS ITEM
– Spot clean with water
– Do not use bleach, detergent, or a cleaning solution
– Hand wash only, if necessary, as machine washing may fade the design some
– Use a comb, brush or your fingers to lightly “comb” the faux fur into your desired style
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Please see my shop announcement for any delays but, the standard production-to-ship time for this item is 2-3 business days. My business days are Monday – Friday.
Your item will be packaged in a sealed cellophane bag, wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap, and shipped in a shipping box.
OTHER ITEMS IN THIS COLLECTION
I can create nearly any design you are looking for and encourage you to contact me if you are searching for specific décor or want to alter the colors or designs shown in my listings. Simply click on “Message Seller” and include a few details and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WHERE THIS ITEM IS MADE
My craft studio is located in my home in Central Minnesota, which is completely smoke-free (and super clean & organized because I have a little bit of OCD). There is a pet in the home (Pomeranian) who has a designated sleeping area in my craft studio but he is not allowed near the materials used to make items. Honestly, if I didn’t let him in, I would never get anything accomplished because he’s a curious little boy who is always wondering what his fur-mama is up to!
I’ve been a graphic designer for over 25 years and have loved to sew since I was a little girl and my grandma put me in front of her vintage black Singer to sew a hem. I’m a mom of two children, one of which I carry in my heart as she passed unexpectedly in 2011 & one who has become quite a wonderful young man. I’m in love with a great man I met a few years ago after my divorce and share a home with; we love RV’ing, fishing, snuggling & he encourages me every step of the way in my business. I love what I do and hope someday to have this be my full-time “gig”.
There are no reviews yet.